Monday, November 12, 2007

It Turns Out I Do Windows

It's funny what you will do when it's your house. We bought this house just over a year ago. Other than redoing the upstairs bathroom, and eventually changing some carpet we are pretty happy with it. Can't find the exact furniture I want, but that's another post for another day. Bill was commenting not that long ago that I keep this house cleaner than any other place we rent. I couldn't say the other places were messy or gross just untidy. I said well I guess it's different when it's our house. Heck the other day I even washed windows. Ok I just did the inside ones, but still I haven't done that in like 10 years of being married lol.

Found a really cool site Crafters I have been on there occasionally since I found it in October. Wow if you can think of a craft they have it there. Plus they always have monthly contests & such. That's the site where I got the idea for the feather wreath. They also have an excellent search function so you can look up like coffee cans & find a bunch of ideas for them. Great for inspiration. Had to admit doing the last two wreaths felt great to doing something and finish it the same day lol.

Stitching News
Worked on the RR yesterday, and today I need to sew the trim onto my shirt for tomorrow, and work on the model.

No comments: