Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Under Construction

As long as I've had this blog I've been wanting a pretty, fun and well just pretty blog. At first I would try to change colours, fonts etc of existing templates offered, and well it just wouldn't work out the way I wanted. That or I'd get to frustrated at my own lack of knowledge on how to do it properly. So the other day I was reading my friend Loretta's blog, and she had just changed her template to a Christmas theme. Okay Christmas you say it's to early for Christmas now I would generally agree with you, but you'd have to know Loretta to know that it isnt' just any Christmas theme. She did a Nightmare Before Christmas theme header, and wow it is so cool check it out Thoughts Out Of My Head So when I read that her rates are reasonable I jumped on board, and asked Loretta to pretty please jazz up my rather dull looking blog. Or at least in my opinion it's dull looking. I was so surprised that she got started right away. I'm going to have a stylized elf, the colours are a bright purple, blue and grey. I'm really excited. Will just reflect more of my personality.

So after two weeks Bill is back home for a week. They never got out on the rig in New Zealand to many problems. So they have to go back. Now how's this for Murphy's Law the night he gets home it starts to snow a bunch, and wake up this morning with a sore throat. Welcome home sweetie....lol. But the good news is I'll have my good camera for a week so expect a bunch of pictures.

Stitching News
I did stitch yesterday which is wonderful on the model that I can't show off until next month. Going to work on the RR this morning.

No comments: