Monday, November 26, 2007

Excellent Outcome

So we took the Godard piece back to the shop yesterday, and the guy who we bought the stuff from was actually the owner, and he happened to be there yesterday. He barely even looked at the piece, and said no problem I'll send it back and we will get you a brand new one. Woo Hoo. Have to admit Bill and I were expecting the worst. We were expecting the shop to give us a hard time, and to blame us for the damage. It wasn't even an issue. So Bill will call the shop today as they will know if they have one at one of their other shops and if so we will get the replacement this week, and if not and they have to order it in then we wait about two weeks. which is fine with me.

Stitching News
Working away on the RR this round I get to work on a Chatelaine. This is what it looks like right now
UFO RR Oct 2007 Chatelaine's Autumn Dusk I'm pretty sure I should be able to finish that bottom section minus the beads, and start Section 6. It's all stitched in silks and sparkly floss which I love. The colours don't thrill me as I'm not into the earthy tones, but it is going to look fabulous when it's done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous!

Stacey said...

Isn't it pretty.

Stitchabilities said...

Excellent news on the picture.. I hope you don't have to wait long!