Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feather Wreath

So here is my Feather Wreath. I used a grapevine wreath, two white feather boas, white snow flake ornies and blue snow flake ornies. It was pretty easy to put together. I'm about 80% happy with it. If I were to do a white feather wreath again I'd go with a white Styrofoam base so that I'm less worried about coverage. I also could have used a third boa, but at $11/each um no thanks. Actually I think the pics turned out well. I'm going to take this to work on Tuesday, and if they like it I'll be doing a version for the Bank for some sort of Silent Auction thing.

feather wreath feather wreatha

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your wreath looks great!

Stacey said...

Thank you very much. Wish I could make like a dozen more. It was fun.

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

It looks great! Love the snowflakes, the blue and white was a great choice.

Stitchabilities said...

Looks great Stacey well done I'm sure they will love it!