Sunday, October 07, 2007

Thanksgiving Roast?

Well it's our Thanksgiving up here in Canada. So out getting groceries I'm trying to get from Bill what he would like for the special dinner chicken, steak even Turkey. My first thought wasn't Turkey as it's only three of us, and that is a lot of leftovers for three people. So he finally said whatever I wanted to do was fine as I'd be the one that would have to cook it. I said okay what about a roast. He said no at first as it was to much work. Me to much work I just throw it in the crockpot with some potatoes in the morning, and a bunch of hours later we have dinner. So yeah I selected a decent looking roast, and I'll get that cooking fairly soon. Have to love my crockpot I just don't use it as much as I should. So at least we are having something special as I don't cook roast every week. There should be some leftovers for roast sandwiches everyone's happy. Hope to get out, and do some stuff today go for a walk get outside. That would be great.

Stitching News
Well I still have Wind Swept Santa out, and have burned it yet. So that is something. Going to make a couple of changes on the chart there are tassels on the end of his belt, but instead I think I'll stitch two of the bells that are on other parts of the chart. Discovered even more backstitching, and a whole other crop of french knots I have left to do last night. Which is why I find it very helpful to look at the finished picture while doing the backstitching. There is still a chance I may finish it this weekend.

No comments: