Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Decedant Day Off

So I finally have a day off today. Oh the wonderfulness of it. Jeremy at school. Bill at work, and I'll have from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm all to myself. I love just thinking of that seven hours of which I can do as I please. I know I'll run out and buy a coffee. I don't have to I have coffee at home I could make my own, but I want a vanilla latte. Wear my fleece pants and a sweat shirt all day, take a nap just to try and shake this cold and watch a bunch of bad daytime TV....lol. Spend some time on some message boards. Do a quick once over the house to make sure it's not to cluttered, and some stitching. I'm almost done another page on Merlin and Arthur I'll make sure to post a pic as soon as I am.

Here it is in all it's glory one more page done on Merlin and Arthur. The paper beside it is the actual chart page I stitched from all marked up as I colour as I go. Just thought it would be fun to share that.

merlin and arthur oct 4-07

No comments: