Thursday, October 18, 2007

Call Customer Service or Send an Email

I get this letter from our ISP saying that they is some changes up and coming with our email address. They provide instructions on how to change things if the customer uses outlook express. We use webmail just so that Bill has access to all emails while he is on the road as well. Did they provide the site for the new webmail address, um no. They then say to either call Customer Service or send an email if we have any questions. So I send an email. That was like two weeks ago, and have I heard anything back? That would be a big no. Why even give the suggestion if they have no intention of replying to customer emails? I know they got it as I got the delivered reciept. I guess I'll have to call.

I was so excited this week and last week there were two jobs I really want. One is a Financial Assistant for the City, and the other a Receptionist at a local Oil Company. Both full-time, and both in town which are good. Well in town is good full-time I'll deal with lol. If I had my choice I'd work like 3/4 time like 3-4 days a week, but all day. Not like the 19 hours a week I'm to average right now. Like I could be scheduled to go in for three hours which really just messes up ones entire day.

Stitching News
I'm doing up something quick for an exchange. I'm not going to say what it is or even post a pic just in case this person reads my blog.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So will you be applying for those jobs? Good luck if you do!!

Stacey said...

Oh for sure I did apply for those jobs as soon as I saw them in the newspaper...lol.