Friday, October 26, 2007

I'll Take Harry Potter for $100 Alex

So after weeks of planning and thinking Jeremy decided he wanted to be Harry Potter for Halloween. Now on his part I think that's a pretty creative decision as there are loads of totally store bought costumes Spiderman, Batman, Captain Jack Sparrow in abundance, but not many Harry Potter Robes. So yeah I did buy the robe. If they were out of robes I was prepared to make a cape like thing so does that count....lol. Jeremy needed new pants anyways so now he has black ones that go with the costume....lol. One of the coolest things I found were the glasses he's going to wear dollar store pick of that I could remove the lenses out of. He looks great in the robes with the glasses. Or at least I think so. Jeremy has a Halloween party today at Boys and Girls club so we needed to get the costume this week.
006
Have I mentioned that I miss my camera :(. I also picked up a pumpkin carving kit at the dollar store that came with 4 patterns to pick from. So I thought that was worth it.


Stitching News
Plugging away on the model. Will work more on it tonight too, and then on the RR this weekend.

2 comments:

Tracy Dixon said...

Great Harry Potter outfit, he looks fit for a halloween ball, lol

Stacey said...

Well that was the robe over jammies, but he's well on the way.