Saturday, October 13, 2007

Actually Going Out Tonight

This is almost amazing to me. In almost two years I'm getting a baby sitter and heading out tonight. I can't believe it. Yeah I've gone out when Bill has been home so it's not like I'm chained to the house. I've tried in the past to find baby sitters, but with only knowing one young person (my next door neighbour) I haven't had any luck. Now this new girl at the bank knows a few more people than me so she actually hooked me up. People I'm working with (yeah I don't like my job, but like most people that work there) we are going out for dinner yum, and then going to a Hypnotist. This is a fundraiser for one of the Jr Hockey Teams in town. I'm looking forward to it. I've put my name down to be one of the people hypotnized so that should be an experience.

Stitching News
Last night I was actually feeling a little better so I worked on a model for Stitchin'spiration I can't show a picture until December, but it is stitching up lovely. It's a large blackwork piece using Waterlilies silk floss, and a light brown linen fabbie. I can't wait to be able to show it off. This morning I'm working on the UFO RR, and if I can later some work on the model.

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

Hope you had a great time! And looking forward to seeing pics!of your model