Friday, October 05, 2007

It's a Long Weekend

So it's our Thanksgiving up here, and that should be a good thing. Yes it is I don't have to work Monday so that is good. Just we don't have any family here, and we are just going to be doing dinner for ourselves. Which don't get me wrong is fine I love spending time with Bill and Jeremy. I just also miss family back home.

Stitching News
So I was digging out my UFO's today for the UFO RR that I'm in. First I pulled out Wind Swept Santa as I'd really like to get him done, but as I looked at him I went huh there is just a small tad of backstitching left which I should be able to get done during the UFO SAL this weekend. So instead I'm sending the Thomas Kinkade kit which Bill gave me years ago as a Christmas Present. So be interesting to see how much gets done.

No comments: