Wednesday, October 31, 2007

O'Hallows Eve

Wow I can't believe it's Halloween already. Seems like yesterday school was starting. Where does time go? As usual I leave everything to the last minute I still need to buy some candy and a pumpkin. Guess Jeremy and I will be carving the pumpkin out just before we go Trick or Treating. Nice part is I live in a great neighbourhood. A lot of houses really decorated for Halloween. Bill's still in New Zealand so not sure how much candy I'll be giving out, but that's ok.

I was chatting with a friend from California as he found out that he had just lots a court case. Crazy court system, but that's another post for another time. So as he's typing with me he says huh earthquake. I go what now? He's like yup feels like a big one a 6. So turns out after I Google it that they did have an earthquake that was a 5.6. That's kinda nuts that they are so calm about those things down there.

Stitching News
Been working on the model lately except last night I didn't do any. The model is coming a long so nice.

No comments: