Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shouldn't I Get a Prize or Something

Well Bill had to be up by 4:00 am as he has work to do in Cold Lake today, and the guy he was going with didn't want to drive up there last night. Yeah makes much more sense to get up at the crack of dawn, and drive 3 - 4 hours tired, but whatever. So as the good wife I am, ok let's be honest here the good wife I pretend to be I got up with him. It's interesting being up that early first off I can't sit down or I'll fall right back to sleep. So I made Jeremy's lunch, tidied up the kitchen, wiped down the counters and swept the floor. I also checked my e-mail while Bill was in the shower. I figure getting up at 4:00 am just so Bill doesn't fell totally alone I earn some sort of prize or something don't I?

Oh job hunging news I got a call for a position in Camrose (about 25 mins away). I'll call them back this morning to try and arrange an interview. I can only make it tomorrow, and then it would have to be next week so we will see. It's not ideal I'd rather be working in town, but anything is better than working for the Cult.

Stitching News
Again last night worked on Merlin and Arthur this page is moving along quickly. Well as quickly as it can for a HAED....lol.

No comments: