Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Leaning Tower of Projects

Well in an effort to tidy up I threw all the pieces of my current project on top of my computer desk. There is an empty space that is great for the project I'm working on for that day. Or at least that is the theory. So I have the project I was working on yesterday sitting there. Plus I threw the project I'm working on today there. So now it looks like if someone bumped the desk the entire thing could come crashing down around me. What I SHOULD do is put the project I was working on yesterday away. It's not even that far to go away it goes in the bottom drawer of a change table/dresser that used to be in Jeremy's room. Now half of it is for games, the bottom half I keep my current WIP'S in it just so that they are handy.

No comments: