Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I’m Such A Bear……

Woo hoo new look for my Blog. I like this much better, and hope this helps to keep me more dedicated to posting more often.

For some reasons in the morning I’m such a bear. The fault I know lies with me all I need to do is get organized the night before, and then the morning goes smoothly. I just need to get into that habit. I feel for Jeremy as he’s the one who gets barked at “Get Dressed,” “Quick,” or “We are running late,” none of which is his fault that his Mom can’t get her act together the night before. I am getting his clothes ready the night before so baby steps. That helps as soon as breakfast is over I can say ok go get dressed I’m just tired of being a grumpy bear in the morning ;-). Need to do an attitude adjustment in a few areas… but I’m human.

~Stitching News~
Well last night was a complete waste of time. Tried making tuck pillows for the SECOND time, and they didn’t work out again. Followed the directions this time even. I should have ended up with a 4” tuck with a 3” squared opening, but what I ended up with is a 4” tuck, and a 1” opening. Um no good so I’m not sure what I’m going to do now. I need to finish some of these for an exchange, and if I can’t figure it out I’ll have to send back DMC floss that I’m being sent to make a couple as well. I’ll try ONE more time tonight, but this is just picking my butt. So an hour and a half wasted. Just kind of threw in the towel, and worked on my commissioned UFO piece. Which is coming along nicely.

No comments: