Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Godard Show

Well it was brought to my attention that I hadn't posted about the Michael Godard Art show I went to like over a week ago. I had a good time. He was very nice and friendly. I drank some really yummy wine had some goodies to eat, and even got hit on by two guys....lol. Here are some pics

me and godard

godard drawing gold on black ballroom dancing theme

Work is going well, but pretty busy. I'm sure things will slow down now that it is getting closer to Christmas. Or at least I hope so. I miss posting to my blog.

Taking the lazy way out when buying some Christmas gifts this year. I've done about five gifts on-line, and have them ship them for me....lol. Actually turns out a lot cheaper for me the shipping part anyways.

Stitching News
Still plugging away on the model, and still so close to being done....lol. Hope to post a Happy Dance by the weekend.

No comments: