Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Just Not Feeling Like Myself....

I'm just feeling out of sorts with myself the last couple of days. I think part of it may be the weather. We've gone from very hot (in the 90's), and sunny to rainy, and cool. I think it is affecting my mood :-( Got home last night, and the Laundry was not done. UG! Bill was home all afternoon he could have done it, but waited for me. Lovely. NOT. So that added to my mood last night. Work this morning don't even get me started. Men being men & all of that.

~ Stitching News ~

I'm getting some really good progress on my UFO RR. I can't believe it's over. It has been the most unstressful RR I've been in. OK I've only been in two (including this one), but it was great. We are doing a second round. This time it will be a theme RR, and a ufo RR. We'll see how that goes. I hope we do a third round, and if we do I want it to be a UFO one again.

No comments: