Thursday, August 26, 2004

Feeling Almost The Same

The best thing I can say about today is that’s its Thursday. This means tomorrow is FRIDAY! I’m slowly starting to get out of this funk. I hope it doesn’t last for long, because I don’t like how I act when I feel in a funk. Bill’s friend from school is moving out here from Edmonton. He was here this week looking for apartments. He’s going to be moving into our building. It will be a good thing I think. As they can very easily get together to study. We can have him over for dinner, videos etc, so he doesn’t get too lonely. He doesn’t have any family out here. Not only that Bill doesn’t have many close friends out here so this will be good for him.

~Stitching News~

I did jack squat as far as stitching goes…..lol. My stomach was upset last night so I just curled up on the couch for the evening as per Bill’s suggestions. I did feel slightly guilty, but I wasn’t feeling well. My stomacher seems better today so I’ll hopefully get some stitching done tonight.

No comments: