Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well Here I Go Again…..

Here I am again trying to keep this thing updated. Last past has been February. Yikes.So what’s happened since then I’ve had a birthday I’m now a year older…lol. Bill is weeks away from finishing school, and going off to start his new job. I’m both happy, and sad. Happy about his new career, but sad that we’ll be apart for a while.

Trying to think what else has happned. Grandma got moved to a care facility. My idiot father didn’t even phone to tell me. I had to go to the Hospital, and they told me. Took weeks of me calling Dad for him to get back to me…sigh.

My Fund Raising

Coming along slowly it seems. I’ve reached the $700 mark. So only $1,300 to go http://va05.endcancer.ca/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1000&px=1115602

Stitching

Well currently I’m trying to get some charity squares done by the end of May. So I’m working away on those. We are stitching the Fantasy Bear Freebies from Vermillion. They are very cute.

Here is my latest finish it's a model done for Stitchin'Inspiration http://www.stitchinspiration.com/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Minty Buff said...

Stacey. You bad bad blogger. Write more frequently or the Blog Police will come and chastise you.

Stacey said...

Minty,

Oh I know. I'm horrible for not keeping it up....sigh.