Thursday, July 15, 2004

July 15 The First

I thought I'd give this a shot. I'm new to the blog scene. I do understand it is like a journal.

Well I promised this will be a little about me so here it goes. I'm 34 years old, married for almost 7 years yikes...lol. I have one DS who will be 4 in September. Where does the time fly?

My hobbies include reading, internet, but my passion is cross stitch. I mostly do complex designs Teresa Wentzler, L&L for example. I get my happy dances by doing Model Stitching. I make sure those projects are smaller, and simplier.

I've also launched a weight loss plan, and am down 25.4 lbs (go me). I'm very happy with myself. I have about another 29 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight, but at least now I know it is doable, and I have a plan.

Stitchers Question of the Week How do you choose a project? What “calls” to you the most?

~ I select my project or it's probably more like they select me...lol I pick something where it has to move me, and colour has a lot of do with it. I have to love the over all design, plus I have to love the colours used. I'll know when the design has "got" me as I feel drawn to it even if it is to just look at it. Strange I know.



Feel free to leave me your comments.

Stacey

No comments: