Monday, November 05, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Now how lovely a sight is this to wake up to? I guess living in Alberta Canada it's only a matter of time, but I still wasn't overly impressed. This is how I discovered my back yard yesterday morning. Last year winter came in fast and fierce as we had white stuff as of October 30 and it lasted all the way to Spring. So we got an extra five days sans snow this year. I'm not a snow person. I mean I love to ski and such, but I want it on mountains let me go to it....lol. Bill came home Saturday, and I was giving him a hard time I woke up to snow on the ground, and a sore throat so I figure both have to be his fault.....lol. Or at least that's what I'm letting him think. And yes I got my camera back hence the better quality pictures. Here's one more of my backyard.


Stitching News
I did get some work done on both the model and a little on the RR. So that is good. One of the message boards I enjoy visiting is Stab and Stash There is a lovely lady by the name of Sarah that also visits that message board. Sarah enjoys sewing, and loves making quilted bags. So I asked if she could make one for me using bright colours, and I'd of course pay her or trade whatever she wanted. This is what she made me isn't it lovely. Jeremy as soon as he saw it took it, and said he was going to use if for Halloween Trick or Treating which he did. I plan on using it for carrying WIPS or whatever in. I love it. You get two for one with these pictures as that is Jeremy holding them to show off each side.
quilted bag quilted bag

4 comments:

Retta said...

EW yucky snow! I probably shouldn't tell you that it's a beautiful sunny day here in Virgnia! LOL

Stacey said...

Humph is all I have to say about that.

Rebecca said...

That's the first time I've EVER seen a picture of Jeremy! He's a DOLL!!

Stacey said...

Yeah I've been kinda werid about putting pics of him on the net.